Add Reply
Topic Started: Mar 10 2018, 07:32 AM (88 Views)
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
-bebi gets super galick gun (functions more or less as a super kame)

-> I don't particularly like the SK mechanics, at least not as long as it doesn't clash. It's also on way too many Heroes already atm. I understand the intention of giving Evils a SK, but I would just rather nerf the spell than randomly put it on Bebi. I am considering giving him back minions though, not to farm however, but rather for scouting purposes only.

-sagas have neutral position

-> Well, I agree with the sentiment, but easier said than done. Maybe if I rework the terrain in 6.3?

-main saga and bonus saga spawn at the same time everytime (timer starts only when both are dead for the next one)

-> Not generally against it, but I don't really see the benefit either: Why?

-main saga gives 5-8 boss powerups bonus saga gives 3-5 boss powerups

-> Why?

-bojack earrings 2 uses with 0 cd

-> Well, not literally 0cd since that would cause issues, but yea 1s so you can use them directly after each other. Or maybe 5s so there is some counter play.

-detector transforms into 13's core (allows you to shoot SS deadly bomber on target location) 60 sec cd

-> No? Why?

-hirudegan music box transforms into hirudegan's head (allows you to cast fire breath with reduced range) 40 sec cd

-> I like how the item works now, why change it like this?

-king cold drops stasis trap 3 uses no cd (place a trap on the ground for 120 seconds if you walk into it you are rooted 3 seconds, dash breaks it)

-> Good idea. Might even make it into 6.2.

-sagas have fixed patrols or wont move at all

-> Pathing should be fixed, but 6.3....

-there will be a chicken at entrance of tourney Z side (at the right gate) and a chicken at evil side (in front of the entry)

-> That's just a random free chicken for each team. Maybe if there was one in a potentially contested spot it could be interesting.

-hidden senzus removed, everyone starts with 1 senzu

-> Same as above.

-gohan spawn in the river that connects the 2 sides of namek in the middle
-17 spawns in lab at the healing pod
-broly spawns in the village next to him
-dabura spawns near desert namek entrance
-bebi spawns on the right of senzu location in river

-> I will have to see about those. Spawns are intentionally placed so that no creeps will be in aggro range at the start. But the strategically relevant ones could make sense.

-goku W damage nerfed range slightly increased

-> That's fine I guess.

-goku D gets same cast time as dabura's fire

- Well, cast time would be good, maybe not quite that much. I was going to vastly decrease AoE instead.

-goku E reworked into battle plan works as power uub's D, gives goku 1 mana regen/s bonus for 15 seconds costs 0 and empowers next ability used, W deals more damage (same as it does now), R starts slightly faster, D goes through terrain.

-> Nah, his E is perfectly fine.

-kaioken gets 1 second cast time to activate (goku can move during the cast time kaioken will just activate in 1 second instead so you must time it)

-> That is a pretty interesting idea actually, I like it.

-vegeta D removed
-vegeta E second explosion comes faster

-> Nah, he will get some nerf on W for now.

-gotenks ghosts die way faster
-gotenks super kame reworked into ultra volleyball attack (basically a deathball type of skill)
-gotenks W reworked into 17 hell storm type of skill
-gotenks splitting headache cast time same as cell super kame and it lights the ground where it falls

-> Yeah, Gotenks pretty much needs a complete rework. That's 6.3 territory though. Ghosts dying faster can be done now. I kinda like the mind games part of Splitting Headaches, but of course the current state of the spell isn't great anyway.

-gohan new skill enraged stomp (charges 0.7 second then hits the ground with his foot and damages and pushes enemy way like frieza's W)

-> Yeah, I had something similar planned.

-frieza's disks will chase closest enemy after reaching destination, speed reduced after reaching destination

-> Nice idea, probably 6.3 stuff though.

-arm item removed

-> Why? I could understand making it clash and making it a skillshot.

-17's red barrier gives him mana 20 mana back for the first damage instance received by the barrier

-> I would rather remove the activation mana cost.

17 can rotate while casting hellstorm

-> Not sure.

-17 E speed increased

-> Maybe very slightly.

-17 W damage buff, no longer pushes enemies

-> Nah, it's a core aspect of his playstyle.

-cell absorb steals 10% of the enemy's stats for 5 seconds

-> Well, it should be a skillshot first of all. Not sure if I like stat stealing that much, maybe mana instead? I guess stat stealing could potentially work.

-buu mankind attack cast time reduced

-> Ok

-buu wrap attack speed increased

-> Maybe by a bit

-revenge deathball aoe for uub and buu only AOE slightly increased

-> Not exactly sure if that's the core issue with those spells, but it's fine for now I suppose.

-broly's W range buffed

-> Don't really think that's needed, but maybe slightly if you insist.

-dabura's spit speed increase

-> Fine, but not by a crazy amount.

-final battle arena bigger

-> I plan to move it to Namek

-final battle occurs 5 minutes after the final main saga is dead or at the 50 minute mark(edited)

-> Ok

-black dragonballs removed from sagas, normal dragonballs transform in black dragonballs during and after the shenrons saga

-> Why? That will create a scenario where it might be beneficial not to use DBs when you have them, which would be stupid.

-turles fruit gives 100% mana back, no longer gives hp, stat gain slightly buffed

-> Ok

-king cold spawns on namek after the wishes have been made

-> Nah, I like the strategic aspect of him spawning a bit farther away.

-guldo dodoria gain a beam, burter hp buff, racome gains stomp skill that damages and fizzles
-king cold gains death ball

-> Not really needed, but will add some flavor in 6.3 I suppose.

-janemba saga spawns as bonus saga on the map during hirudegan main saga drops bunkai arts item (blink dagger)

-> Not sure what you are getting at with the first part, item idea is nice, but Janmeba is 6.3 stuff.

-janemba high attack damage high attack speed and crits fast movement speed too (a threat saga)(edited)

-> I will give him some normal spells, melee will be gone in 6.3.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ideas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This site is about our Warcraft III (Blizzard) modding project.
Ultimate Dragonball (DBZU) custom map developed by Yeran.

DBZU project does not own the real Dragon Ball story and copyrights.
Dragon Ball by Akira Toriyama